The work of HCSS is guided by a committee and supporting cast of volunteers, who collectively deliver all aspects of our work – from responding to consultations from the FA, to ordering tickets for away matches.
HCSS’s honorary president is BAFTA-nominated film director and Bridlington’s finest, MARK HERMAN.
Identities and contact details for our current committee are set out below.
- Chairman: Rich Gardham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: James Lockwood, email@example.com
- Membership Secretary: Mike Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Lucy Tennison, email@example.com
- General Counsel: Ian Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Secretary and APFSCIL Representative: Paul Ashbridge, email@example.com
- Committee Member: Adrian Hoggarth
- Ticket Organisers: Martin Batchelor (obtaining and distributing tickets) and Mike Scott (orders and payments), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Co-ordinator: Dan Heap, email@example.com
- Tigers Eye Editor: Andy Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Guide Editor: Ian Thomson, email@example.com
HCSS Sports and Social
- HCSS Football Club: Iain Armitage, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HCSS Pool: Steve Reed, email@example.com
- Social Secretary: Harvey Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org