The work of HCSS is guided by a committee and supporting cast of volunteers, who collectively deliver all aspects of our work – from responding to consultations from the FA, to ordering tickets for away matches.
HCSS’s honorary president is BAFTA-nominated film director and Bridlington’s finest, MARK HERMAN.
Identities and contact details for our current committee are set out below.
- Chairman: Rich Gardham, email@example.com
- Treasurer: James Lockwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary: Mike Scott, email@example.com
- Social Media: Lucy Tennison, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Counsel: Ian Thomson, email@example.com
- Events Secretary and APFSCIL Representative: Paul Ashbridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Member: Adrian Hoggarth
- Ticket Organisers: Martin Batchelor (obtaining and distributing tickets) and Mike Scott (orders and payments), email@example.com
- Travel Co-ordinator: Dan Heap, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tigers Eye Editor: Andy Clark, email@example.com
- Travel Guide Editor: Ian Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCSS Sports and Social
- HCSS Football Club: Iain Armitage, email@example.com
- HCSS Pool: Steve Reed, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Secretary: Harvey Fletcher, email@example.com