The work of HCSS is guided by a committee and supporting cast of volunteers, who collectively deliver all aspects of our work – from responding to consultations from the FA, to ordering tickets for away matches.
HCSS’s honorary president is BAFTA-nominated film director and Bridlington’s finest, MARK HERMAN.
Identities and contact details for our current committee are set out below.
- Chairman: James Lockwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Rob Tuffnell, email@example.com
- Membership Secretary: Mike Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Rich Gardham, email@example.com
- General Counsel: Ian Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Secretary and APFSCIL Representative: Paul Ashbridge, email@example.com
- Committee Members: Adrian Hoggarth, Andy Clark, Chris Swales, Steve Reed
- Ticket Organiser: Martin Batchelor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Co-ordinator: Dan Heap, email@example.com
- Tigers Eye Editor: Andy Beill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Guide Editor: Ian Thomson, email@example.com
- Access Officer: Mark Gretton, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCSS Sports and Social
- HCSS Football Club: not currently playing, please contact a committee member if you are interested in resurrecting the team.
- HCSS Pool: Steve Reed, email@example.com
- Social Secretary: Harvey Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org