The work of HCSS is guided by a committee and supporting cast of volunteers, who collectively deliver all aspects of our work – from responding to consultations from the FA, to ordering tickets for away matches.
HCSS’s honorary president is BAFTA-nominated film director and Bridlington’s finest, MARK HERMAN.
Identities and contact details for our current committee are set out below.
- Chairman: James Lockwood, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Rob Tuffnell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary: Mike Scott, email@example.com
- Social Media: Rich Gardham, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Counsel: Ian Thomson, email@example.com
- Events Secretary and APFSCIL Representative: Paul Ashbridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Members: Adrian Hoggarth, Andy Clark
- Ticket Organisers: Martin Batchelor (obtaining and distributing tickets) and Mike Scott (orders and payments), email@example.com
- Travel Co-ordinator: Dan Heap, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tigers Eye Editor: Andy Beill, email@example.com
- Travel Guide Editor: Ian Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
HCSS Sports and Social
- HCSS Football Club: not currently playing, please contact a committee member if you are interested in resurrecting the team.
- HCSS Pool: Steve Reed, email@example.com
- Social Secretary: Harvey Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org